Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website ccs university.ac.in. The exam for the university began around 25th February 2021 thus the admit cards for almost all UG and PG courses are available. The admit card has been released for regular as well as re-appear candidates. Admit card for the following categories are available on the website:
- CCSU ADMIT CARD 2021 for BA, B.Sc, B.Com (1ST, 2ND and 3RD Year)
- CCSU ADMIT CARD 2021 for MA, M.Sc, M.Com
- CCSU ADMIT CARD 2021 for private/regular students
SPECIFICS MENTIONED ON THE ADMIT CARD
- Registration/Enrolment number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Category to which the candidate belongs
- Exam commencement date
- Exam time
- Exam center
- Exam name
- Candidate’s photograph
- COE (controller of the exam) signature
- Subject details
- Instructions to the candidates
WHY IS CCSU ADMIT CARD 2021 NECESSARY?
CCSU admit card 2021 is one of the most important documents that a student is asked to carry to the exam hall. No student without the hall ticket would be allowed to enter the exam centre as it contains some of the most important information about the candidate that includes the name of the candidate, subject choices, exam, exam centre and many more specifics, it also includes the important instructions that are must be followed by the candidates. Admit card will be verified by the examiner before every exam and only after that will they be allowed to take the exam, so every student must carry their admit card with them in order to be able to take the exam. Another important piece of information to all the appearing candidates is that they must not write anything on the admit card until the results are published as it will be required in case someone wishes to go ahead with the re-evaluation process.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
CCSU admit card 2021 is released on the official website which can be downloaded by the eligible candidates, in case a student who is eligible to take the exam is not able to download the admit card then he/she must contact the controller of the examination. Eligible candidates can also check the time table for the exam, examination sitting plan and other important data through the official website. Students with invalid admit card will not be allowed to take the exam, so make sure that the admit card downloaded by you is the valid one.
To download the admit card follow the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- Click on the CCSU Admit Card 2021 link given on the website.
- Clicking on the link will redirect the user to another page where the login credentials will be asked, enter the credentials to get access to your admit card.
- Admit card will then be visible on the screen for easier access.
- Download/Save the admit card and take its print out.
SOME IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED
The special instructions that are mentioned on the admit card for the candidate’s knowledge are as follows:
- Make sure to reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the exam time to avoid any kind of unnecessary delay.
- Carry the hard copy of your admit card for verification by the examiner. Without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Make sure to avoid any scribbling or writings on the admit card as it can give rise to problems for the candidate themselves.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall, this includes phones, calculators, and any other device which can be considered as an aid to the candidate.
- Avoid using any unfair means or malpractices to score good, trust yourself, and do your best.